Your basket is currently empty!
Shipping, Handling and T&Cs
Shipping, Handling and T&Cs
Hello and thank you!
Thank you so much for supporting creatives like me and placing an order for a special and unique piece of art.
Below is all the information you need on how your order will be packaged and shipped. If you would like further information please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
WHERE WILL THE ORDER BE SENT FROM?
All orders are posted from Northern Ireland, UK.
- Artwork will ship via Royal Mail (An Post for ROI shipments) or UK Carrier and most packages arrive within 5-7 days (domestic) from time of shipping (includes tracking & insurance). International shipments will be sent via Royal Mail or Carrier. International buyers, please note that shipping charges may vary from the amount you pay at checkout and the difference will be invoiced before shipping. Please email me with questions or to get an estimate.
- Orders can be tracked through Royal Mail. Tracking provides details of when the package was accepted by Royal Mail, processed for international delivery, received by overseas postal carrier and finally, delivered to the destination. Tracking references will be provided via email at point of shipping.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE PACKED?
- All orders are packed with great care to ensure your artwork arrives to you in perfect condition. All artwork is wrapped in paper, padded extremely well, and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box.
- Some international shipping costs are extremely high, therefore large international shipments (dimensions over 100cm) will be removed from the stretcher bars and posted ready to re-stretch and frame at your local framers.
Unfortunately on the rare occasion damage can occur, so please be sure to contact me right away and provide photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am honoured to support local independent businesses and I work closely with a professional framing service based in Belfast. Framing is available for all artwork on request at additional cost. Please email email@example.com to discuss any framing requirements. Please allow an additional 3-4 weeks for framing before shipment.
DO I NEED TO PAY INTERNATIONAL TAX OR CUSTOM CHARGES?
- International customers may be required to pay sales tax, duty and/or customs charges.
- All taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Taxes and customs charges differ depending on the country and state of the shipping address. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees that are relevant to you. We are not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are requested during the shipment of your order.
CAN I PICKUP MY ORDER?
- Absolutely! You are welcome to pick up your original artwork in person at my studio in Newry, Northern Ireland. Please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY ORDER IS?
- Tracking references are provided via email at point of shipment. Please check Royal Mail for any updates. If your order still hasn’t arrived after the appropriate shipping times, I ask for you to kindly contact your local customs or post office as it is generally there waiting for you to collect. If you still unable to locate your parcel please contact me at email@example.com.
- All sales of original artwork are final due to the original nature of the painting.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase or it is not what you are expecting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- The shipping cost for orders is non-refundable.
WHO ACTUALLY OWNS THE PAINTING?
- I retain all rights to all artwork I create. This includes the rights to the image of sold & commissioned original paintings. I retain the right to make reproductions of any and all artwork I create unless the buyer has purchased the full or partial rights to the artwork (this is in addition to purchasing the original).
- The collector or buyer may not reproduce the artwork in any way without written permission.
- When you purchase an original painting you, the collector, have the right to display the artwork in your home or business but the artwork may not be resold or reproduced without my written permission.
Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing full or partial rights to your painting. Some collectors choose to purchase my right to reproduce the artwork to ensure it will never become a print.